Resources and support to help you get started
Explore these resources and start your journey with IDELVION
Questions to consider when talking to your doctor about IDELVION
Interested in making the change to IDELVION? Wondering about the benefits of having fewer infusions? Here are some suggestions that can help you talk about your treatment so you can work with your doctor to make the appropriate decisions about your care:
- How does IDELVION work in the body, and what makes it different from other hemophilia B therapies?
- What can I expect from using IDELVION?
- Will higher factor levels make a difference in my life?
- Will IDELVION protect me from bleeds?
- Will I still be able to do all the activities that I currently do?
- Is 1 infusion every 7 or 14 days right for me?
- What will my customized dosing schedule with IDELVION look like?
- How do I take and store IDELVION?
- What are the potential benefits and risks of a long-acting recombinant fusion protein product like IDELVION?
- What are the most common side effects associated with IDELVION?
- How can I save money on my IDELVION prescription?
- Does IDELVION offer prescription assistance?
Print These Questions